Friday, March 14, 2008

Here's the belly...

Here's my HOT profile at week 15 :) There's definitely something in there after all!! For all of those early weeks of feeling a little lousy with no evidence of the reason. Now that I'm feeling fine, the evidence is starting to show itself. Some of my pants are starting to fit a little snug. Thank goodness it's only scrubs that I have to wear for work!
I had another doctor's appointment today and all is well. Heard the baby's heartbeat via doppler and he/she must be a little more chill at only 150bpm now. Dan and I have tried to listen with my stethoscope but its too early to hear it ourselves. I hadn't thought about this before but the doctor asked if I've used the doppler at work to take a listen. No, I hadn't yet. Hmmm......

1 comment:

Christy said...

sooo cute! hope to see you soon! :)