Sunday, October 26, 2008

time flies!

Grace is now two months old! She loves to show off her new talent of smiling and can switch from crying to smiling and back in a flash. We are having lots of fun with her- her smile is so captivating and she almost giggles here and there and is definitely making googley baby talk. She is nice and portable right now so we've been out and about downtown to the RiverWalk and to the Spanish missions with Uncle Ray and Aunt Mel, to the pumpkin patch and the town of Bandera, the 'cowboy capital of the world'.


Like mother, like daughter... This was my dress when I was a baby and Grace looks about as thrilled as I'm sure I was (or still am) to be all dressed up. Much happier up above!!
Uncle Ray
Aunt Mel

The Spanish Missions


Chillin' with big brother






1 comment:

Michelle-Ann said...

She is too cute!! Chase asks me frequently if there are new pictures of Grace on your blog. He certianly misses Coach Dan.

Hope all is well.