Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ahhh....Spring....

I was doing some reminiscing while hanging out around the house while Grace was asleep and came across these pictures from last spring. I have to say, it made my heart ache for the familiar... I'm not sure why I never posted these last year when they were fresh, but they're just as beautiful a year later. For those of you not from NC, these are from the Duke Gardens. Absolutely beautiful almost any time of the year. I need to find a beautiful garden like this around here to take Grace to. She was there with me last year, in spirit. I remember being so sore the next day from squatting down (many, MANY times) to take close-ups of the flowers and not being in the greatest of shape from not lifting weights. That was like 75 squats in one hour...




No comments: