Monday, December 27, 2010

Best Christmas photo ever!

It was killing Grace that she couldn't eat one of Santa's cookies as she put them out for him.

Dr. Gracie

Grace received a guitar, cowgirl boots and a doctor kit for Christmas. She now must wear her boots everywhere she goes!


This is what happens when forehead and corner of the wall meet. I'm really not sure who won the battle because the wall has a pretty good dent in it as well. I thought I was seeing things when I saw a blue line starting at her forehead all the way down to the corner of her mouth. Then came the big goose egg.

Before the collision, my little towel-wrapped pretty

Lounging on Christmas day. Baxter was excited that Santa Paws brought him some new tennis balls.
I know, it seems horrible, where is Lia you're asking? Well, unwrapping started at 6:20 since Grace is an early riser and was quite excited. Lia pretty much slept through it all. She didn't get up until 8:15. She got a jump-a-roo but isn't completely sure of it yet. She has flashed a grin while in it so I think she's warming up to it.
We spent Christmas at home and it was very relaxing. We had Christmas dinner with our neighbors across the street, our surrogate family.
We have helped Grace give us the gift that keeps on giving- she is potty trained!!!! (except for maybe at night but we'll take it!) A crash course in bare-bottom romping around the house starting Tuesday before Christmas, a slight handful of accidents and now she's got it going!! Yeah!!!! I'm seeing $$$$$


No comments: