Thursday, December 9, 2010

cookies!!!!

We baked Christmas cut-out cookies today. It only took 3 outfits, a cleaning of the entire kitchen and morning and afternoon sessions to get them done. Ohhh, there was flour everywhere. And then there was water everywhere (not cookie related, but my distraction tactic definitely backfired). I was truly surprised that Grace didn't go to town more on the icing when it came to decorating but she did like the sprinkles.


We now have a new Christmas Elf and a big girl

Looks just like an elf, doesn't she?

Oh so cute, but what's with that face? For those of you that know, yes, she is definitely my daughter...

There's my smilie

so pretty...


1 comment:

MSwonder said...

They are so beautiful, Kim! Are you enjoying your time at home? Grace looks so much like a little girl these days. Where did our babies go?? She is just darling. I wish we lived closer so I could meet them. It would be so much fun to know their personalities. Have a beautiful Christmas! Love, Meghan