Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the big 5 mo

5 months; where has the time gone?! You'd think that the days would creep by staying at home full-time but let me tell you! Each day is a blast, sometimes a bit of a challenge, but always a total blessing. Grace ensures that I will be busy every day and Lia has her list of requests as well but happily rolls along with whatever. She's such a good sleeper. She'll even nap at open gym gymnastics with kids running around jumping and shreiking :)

It only took 5 months, but I have been able to tame the wild, spiky hair. She's working on a new batch of hair. I'm curious to see how its going to look in the next few months.
Big sis wanted in on the action. Cheese...

my 2 year old teenager

I am so glad to live in Texas! We had a week of 'cold' weather last week. Cloudy, dreary rain with a high in the low 40's and it was killin' me! It turned back to sunny and 60 on Monday and I was able to release my monkey to take back over the playground. Who would want to take the easy route and ride down slides when you can climb up and down and up and down the rope ladder. Grace just had to master that while we were there. And don't let these things in the picture below fool you. They look like an odd little flower that's slightly off balance. If you sit on them, they start to move slowly, spinning faster and faster until you are REALLY dizzy. Swagger....


and little Lia chills in the stroller, waking from her nap while Grace conquers the world.


she looks a little devilish, doesn't she?


No comments: